This document was last updated on 11/21/2022
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Addy and Mark, which will be referred to as A&M throughout this statement is committed to protecting your privacy.
This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing www.addyandmark.com, you acknowledge and fully understand A&M Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
2. PARTICIPATING MERCHANT POLICIES
We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update the terms and conditions of this agreement without prior notice. Modifications shall become effective immediately upon being posted at A&M website. Your continued use of the Service after amendments are posted constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance of the Agreement and its modifications. Except as provided in this paragraph, this Agreement may not be amended. 1. Description of Service Addy and Mark is providing Member with Detailed Account Information and the option to Update Account Information Modify account, explore and utilize the control panel. Member must provide
(i) all information necessary for their own Internet connection, including computer and modem and
(ii) provide for Member?s access to the Internet, and
(iii) pay any fees related to such connection.
2. Disclaimer of Warranties.
The site is provided by Addy and Mark on an as is and on an as available basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Addy and Mark makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this web site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. Addy and Mark shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of this Website. Addy and Mark disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, therefore the above-referenced exclusion is inapplicable.
3. Limitation of Liability
Addy and Mark SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, AND IN PARTICULAR Addy and Mark SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Addy and Mark HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IS INAPPLICABLE.
4. Indemnification Member agrees to indemnify and hold Addy adnd Mark, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Members use of the Service, the violation of this Agreement, or infringement by Member, or other user of the Service using Members computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
5. Modifications and Interruption to Service
Addy and Mark reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service, with notification to the Member. A&M shall not be liable to Member or any third party should Addy and Mark exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service. Member acknowledges and accepts that Addy and Mark does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our website and operation of our website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control. However, Addy and Mark will always notify members of any major issues.
6. Third-Party Sites
7. Compliance with Laws. Member assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. Member may not use the Service in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. Member further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation. 8. Copyright and Trademark Information All content included or available on this site, including site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof is www.addyandmark.com with all rights reserved, or is the property of Addy and Mark and/or third parties protected by intellectual property rights. Any use of materials on the website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer of Addy and Mark is strictly prohibited. Members agree that they will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized officer of Addy and Mark.
9. Site Logo and database Development for Addy and Mark Developed and/or created by Addy and Mark and Friends. Any request or interest in site logo or site development inquiries are to be forwarded to the administrator through the contact us form.